Are you our next Spokester?
We’re looking for our next Young & Free Maine Spokester. You're social media savvy, a creative blogger and a video natural.
As the Young & Free Maine Spokester, you will:
- Be an advocate for the age 17-25 crowd and represent the credit union industry
- Create YouTube videos, blog, attend cool events and just be you!
- Travel around Maine representing Young & Free Maine and Maine’s Credit Unions
We’ll set you up with everything you need to do your job well, including:
- Apple MacBook Pro® notebook computer
- HD video camera with microphone and accessories
- Smart phone with a paid contract during your term
- Use of a car (with paid gas)
These will be your tools of the trade. Plus you get to keep the computer and the camera.
The successful applicant will be:
- Self-motivated and able to talk to anyone, anytime
- Dynamic, likeable and outgoing
- Creative and energetic in writing and other communications
- Comfortable on camera
- Computer savvy
- Able to film, edit and upload video
- Comfortable with all things web and social media
- Organized and show strong follow-through on ideas and plans
- Able to maintain a valid driver’s license
If that sounds like you, then apply today!
Along with your application, please include a resume, along with a portfolio of writing and videos. Links to website URLs where your writing or videos exist is ok.
Now! Deadline April 29
By end of April
- Start date:
End of June