I hope my mom doesn't read this blog post (she probably will...) because I might actually get her one of these gifts for Mother's Day! If you're like me, you don't have a plan yet. You have ideas, but when you get to the store, it's a whole other story...
Of course, you want to get your mom something meaningful, that will show her how special she is to you. So, here are a few ideas to help point you in the right direction...
Ten Meaningful Mother's Day Gift Ideas:
1. A beautiful gift basket. This can be a fun DIY project. You can throw in all kinds of things your mom likes, or make it a theme basket!
2. Plan a fun day together.
3. A variety of gift certificates to places she loves.
4. A customized photo album. Shutterfly is a great place to check out for this!
5. Gardening supplies, if your mom likes to garden.
6. Handmade dishcloth set.
7. Make a recipe book filled with all of you and your mom's own recipes, or with both of your favorite recipes! Include some ingredients, too!
8. Decorate your own dishes or mugs. Buy dishes from the dollar store, write in sharpie along the edges, bake for 30 minutes, and you have custom-made dishes!
9. Give her a painting, drawing, poem or letter.
10. Cool DIY magnetic photo frames.