Not only can you join in on a session with keynote speaker and money management expert Peter Bielagus, but you can participate in a number of breakout sessions:
- Credit Basics – Know the Score
- Estate Planning Essentials
- Financing Education
- Home Buying and Financing
- How to Protect Your Money
- Investing HER Way – Planning for Retirement
- Managing Bumps in the Road
- Live the Life you Love – Money Basics for Millennials
- Generating Income for Living in Retirement
- Taking Control with SavvyMoney
There will also be some amazing exhibitors in attendance and a free Cinco de Mayo social hour following the event. Oh – did I mention that the entire event is FREE!? Don’t miss it!
Saturday, May 5th – 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
With a free Cinco de Mayo social hour from 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
University of Southern Maine Abromson Center, Portland Campus
So that you know what to expect, the video above recaps last year's event!