Books are powerful in that they can alter the path of our lives. When we look for inspiration, and can't find it within ourselves, it can be found within a book. Not every book will be the guiding light to your path of success. However, from every book, a lesson can be extracted.
One of the best ways to learn how to be successful is to study and learn from the people who have done it before. John Lee Dumas, host of the popular podcast, Entrepreneur on Fire, constructed a list of 15 books that were most frequently recommended by today's top entrepreneurs.
In an effort to spread the knowledge, and to help inspire new entrepreneurs, here is John's list of books from today's top entrepreneurs!
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
- Rework by Jason Fried
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo
- The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau
- Delivering Happiness by Tony Hseih
- The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco
- Purple Cow by Seth Godin
- Mastery by Robert Greene
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert B. Cialdini
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Crush It! by Gary Vaynerchuk