Lindsey and Joey, two University of Maine Seniors, offered great advice for college students. As seniors, they have learned a few tips and tricks on how to save money in college. We all know that affording college, and life in general, is EXPENSIVE. Why not save money when you can?!
As a student, here is what you can do:
1. You can buy home essentials, food, and drinks in bulk whenever possible!
2. Research prices, shop online, and look around for the best deals.
3. Use your Student ID card to get discounts, ask if grocery stores, restaurants, retail stores, etc. offer student discounts.
4. Buy your books online, share with friends, or borrow from other people!
5. Use your time wisely! Be productive with your school days, and use the breaks in between classes to get your work done.
Make smart choices!!