One downside to college are the tedious application processes that students must complete in order to (1) attend college and (2) receive financial aid. If you are feeling disgruntled by all of the forms and fill-outs, don't worry! There are people out there who know how to help. Here are tips to help you make it through need the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Where should you start?
- Just do it! Go online at FAFSA.gov, even if you think you won't qualify, you may still be entitled to aid.
- Do it early! FAFSA gives out aid on a first come first serve basis.
- Be prepared with your Social Security card and Federal tax information.
- Don't miss the college application deadline!
- Visit FAME.com to get help with your FAFSA.
Check out this video from WCSH6 on things to keep in mind when it comes to your FAFSA: