We All Make Mistakes, Right?!

Good thing you can get forgiveness with Oops! Refunds

When you have the free4ME Account at participating Maine credit unions, twice a year you can get your overdraft fees reversed. All you need to do is call your credit union and tell them you had an "Oops!" moment. 

It's okay, they understand!

To find a participating credit union near you, visit MaineCreditUnions.org, click on the credit union locator, and then check the box next to free4ME Account. It's as easy as one, two, three! 

I hope you enjoy yet another reason to leave your bank and join a credit union!

Happy Friday, 

Lauren R.